First Montana Title has been a landmark in the community since 1954. In 2005, Kelly Donovan sold the family farm in Opheim, MT. He moved to Billings to join his son Quinn in purchasing First Montana Title. They take pride in offering fast, friendly customer service and are eager to provide all of your title and escrow needs for residential, commercial, farm/ranch, and new construction transactions, as well as 1031 exchanges.
Everyone at First Montana Title works together as a team to deliver great service. The escrow officers and their assistants strive to keep all parties to the transaction informed and work around your schedule to find the best closing time and location. All of the officers have many years of experience in the industry and welcome your questions.
Construction draws are also handled efficiently by an employee with over 15 years of experience so you can trust that your project is in safe hands at First Montana Title.
Members of the Community
Quinn, Kelly and many of the First Montana Title employees are active members of the community and serve on several local boards and various volunteer committees. They encourage growth and development of the community and surrounding areas through active participation.
- 2018 Community Action & Realtor Excellence Award • Quinn & Kelly Donovan • Presented by Quality of Life Montana
- 2018 Affiliate of the Year • Tina Hunt • Presented by Billings Association of Realtors
- 2016 Executive of the Year • Kelly Donovan • Presented by Montana Land Title Association
- Best of 2015 Billings • Escrow Services • Presented by Billings Award Program
- 2014 Rookie of the Year • Betty Lawrence • Presented by Home Builders Association of Billings
- 2014 Employee of the Year • Betty Lawrence • Presented by Montana Land Title Association
- 2014 Associate of the Year • Quinn Donovan • Presented by Home Builders Association of Billings
- 2013 Employer of the Year • Roche Jaune Awards for Business Excellence • First Montana Title • Presented by Billings Chamber of Commerce
Keeping it local by helping our local nonprofits.
First Montana Title avidly donates to local nonprofits.
“We give back to the community that takes care of us.” -Kelly Donovan
Nonprofits that we donate to:
- Family Promise
- Big Brothers, Big Sisters
- Dress for Success
- Zoo Montana
- Habitat for Humanity
- Wise Wonders Children’s Museum
- Family Services
- 1st Tee
- Ronald McDonald House